Friday, December 5, 2014

O Holy Night - Peter Hollens - Acappella



O Holy Night is one of the prettiest Christmas hymns in my opinion- and one of the hardest to sing! Those notes go so very high. Peter Hollens nailed it in this video and I think it is one of the best renditions of O Holy Night I have ever heard.

I remember trying to sing O Holy Night as a kid and boy did I screech out those top notes... lol.
I was able to hit them once I started choir at my home church though!


Our little bitty tree is up and decorated!
Working on getting the other decorations up!

Have you started decorating yet? Do you get a real tree or a fake one?
Tell me in the comments below!


Love, Rebecca


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I am a pianist and O Holy Night is by far, my most favorite to play! I am an alto so singing the soprano part is out of the question...I would be squawking all over the place. LOL! Love that song. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tree! I'm planning on getting a small real tree this year. We usually go to the Oregon Columbia river valley and pick out our tree from a farm but this year we won't get a big one since well be out of town for Christmas. I love seeing the decorations up!

    ReplyDelete