Monday, September 9, 2013

August Photos

Due to the back pain and other various health problems lately I have severely slowed down my attempts to get photography jobs. Instead I have just photographed random bugs, flowers or even critters I have come across. I have found this to be very enjoyable and I have captured some very beautiful photos. 

The flower above was found near our apartment, I was trying to photograph the flower when the bumblebee flew by. I have a healthy respect for bees so I was a little nervous to try to get in any closer, but the photo turned out beautiful!  

This little guy was probably only about 2-3" in length. He gave me a very hard time! Finally at one point he had hopped onto a dog leash and I was able to lift the dog leash and get the little guy into frame.

After a bad rainstorm I had gone over my mother-in-laws house in hopes of seeing a butterfly on her butterfly-bush. After waiting almost an hour this was the only butterfly that ever showed up. 

The butterfly bush


This is a fully bloomed knock-out Rosebush by my apartments. These bushes have bloomed all summer long

A new rose bud on the same bush

My in-law's cat Nimbus is quite the character. I adore this kitty to pieces and he seems to like me back! 

My in-law's dog Shadow. He is a beagle-husky-and who-knows-what-else mix. He is an absolute sweetheart! 

More of my work can be viewed here and here

I hope you enjoyed the photos! 
God bless, 
~Rebecca






Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Great job!!! Your editing is turning out especially gorgeous lately too!!!

    ReplyDelete