Tuesday, September 17, 2013

A Tale in Which I Get My First Ambulance Ride


Had my first ambulance ride today- 

Long story very short, I was supposed to go to the doctors for annoying hip and for back pain but when  I woke up this morning I had a very difficult time walking/standing/sitting without intense pain. Soooo my doctor told me to not come in and call an ambulance and go to the Emergency Room. The EMTs were very kind and managed to get me up the hill on a stretcher to the ambulance. Once in the ER I was examined and a nurse gave me a shot to help ease the pain (it HURT) and I will be having an MRI at a later date. I am home now. What a crazy day.

Keep praying as we try to figure out what is wrong.



love, Rebecca



Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. I hope that you get some relief and answers soon.. You are in my thoughts and prayers.. Sending hugs from Colorado

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that stinks...thankfully you were able to get a shot for the pain. Praying for answers and peace while you wait on the LORD...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a way to start your week! UGH.

    Prayers for you Rebecca! I hope things get smoother soon.

    Your photos with your sister are lovely - BTW. You two have the same beautiful smile. :)

    Long distance hugs,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that must have been so frightening! Nobody likes the ER, much less a ride in a (very expensive) aid car. Hopefully you have good insurance! Prayers to you that you get that MRI scheduled soon. They are expensive, too, but it should finally nail down what is going on in there. Praying for your patience and ability to tolerate the wait until you get some answers.

    ReplyDelete