Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Update on Zoey and our Fish!



This is a video of all our fish, including all of our Bettas. 
I absolutely adore our fish! :) 


Zoey is doing fairly well. 
She has been chirping, singing and screeching. Thankfully she prefers chirping!
She has been eating quite a bit, but has not played with any of the toys yet. 

As of today she is starting to learn how to perch on my finger. Still flighty and timid though! She is not a biter which I am incredibly thankful for!! The few times she got out of the cage I have had to forcibly pick her up and put her back- she has bitten and boy did she bite hard!! Yikes! So yes, I am VERY thankful she does not bite usually. I had a bird years ago that was a biter, not as hard as Zoey, but enough to be annoying. 

So on the whole Zoey is pretty much a sweetheart. Looking forward to being able to bond with her! 

God bless, 
~Rebecca


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment