Thursday, August 23, 2012

Trip to visit Jordan!

I realized I completely forgot to tell you guys and gals all about our trip to see Jordan! For those new to my blog, Jordan was one of my bridesmaids! She lives about 2 and a half hours from where we are, so I don't see her as often as I want too! 

This was a 4th of July weekend picnic! 
Jordan has two sisters- Amber and Danielle, Amber is married to Dan and they have a baby girl named Elisabeth. Dan's brother Nate was also at this picnic with his wife Cara and their three children. 

This is the beautiful lake right beside Jordan's home!

Jordan's dog, Princess! She doesn't like cameras apparently...

Danielle (AKA "Dani")  is Jordan's sister, she was playing bean bag toss with Justin, he dad and her brother-in-law.

Little Julia! 

Justin and Jordan's Dad playing Bean Bag Toss

Jordan and Jakey! 


Nate with his daughter Julia 

Jakey kept putting sand in his mouth no matter what we did, so he was very thirsty!!

Jordan playing with Jakey and Julia

Justin went Kayaking with Dan

Needless to say Justin "jumped" in and got soaked

Jordan and Julia

Jordan trying to get a photo of Nate in mid- air during a back flip

Jordan and I with Jakey! 
Funny side note, Jordan, Danielle, Amber and I were all wearing the same shade of blue shirts!! 

Jakey eating a cherry tomato

Jakey is not too sure about this whole tomato business...

I guess it tastes Yukky! lol


A beauitful Rose of Sharon by the lake!

the little beach front! 

The weather was gorgeous all afternoon!

Beautiful Lily! 

Waiting for the food! lol

Here is Amber's crowning moment! Her American flag cake turned out perfectly!!

 Not only cute, but yummy too!

It was awesome visiting Jordan and her family! 

Jordan is currently in Japan this summer on a missions trip, she will not be back to the States until October.
I miss her very much, and we have been keeping email contact, plus she updates her blog fairly often. 

If you would like to read more about Jordan and her trip, you can visit her at 

God bless, 
~Rebecca



P.s. Thankyou to all those who have been leaving comments of encouragement and have been praying for me as I  try to deal with my health issues. You all mean the world to me when you tell me you are praying!


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment