Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Myrtle Beach Trip- Sunday


After visiting a local church in Myrtle beach we visited a store to get a few groceries then it was off to the beaches!!! 
While we were at the store we noticed these two people pushing brooms and umbrellas under a car... we took a closer look and realized that ducklings were under it!! So my mom-in-law went off to help!! 

We passed this huge Ferris wheel.... on our way to....

the beach!!!! 

Justin was MUCH more interested in the sand than the water.... I had to literally drag him!!

He spent 20 min. trying to make a perfect "MineCraft" cube! 


Finally got him in the water! 

My in-laws..... awwwwwww

Last month was their 25th anniversary! 

so happy to be at the shoreline!! I love the ocean! 

My sister-in-law, Jessica riding the waves 

Jess had a lot of fun!! 

We had an awesome time!!!! 

God bless, 
~Rebecca
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like great times had by all! I love the ocean too. :D Thanks for sharing!

    Have a wonderfully blessed day!
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you are a modest dresser (good for you!) and I wanted to know more about what you wear for swimwear, where you buy it, etc. I am struggling with my body image at the moment and need some really modest swimwear in order to enjoy the summer with my kids. Ideas? Also, my boys (12 and 10) are really into Minecraft. Sigh. Boys will be boys...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was actually wearing a normal swimsuit- one you could find at Walmart. To make it modest I wore a spandex type shirt and my husband found the pants- they are yoga pants.

      Delete
    2. I actually play MineCraft more then Justin does. I have always enjoyed Simulation games and it helps fill long days while he is at work.

      Delete