Monday, June 25, 2012

Myrtle Beach Trip-Monday, part 1


On Monday we visited "Broadway on the Beach"

This place had many cute little stores and novelty shops


as well as interesting animal sightings

Justin found a big lolipop!!!!

Wall of candy


Awww so "sweet!"

More sweets

Too many sweets!!!

A whole room just for Wonka

Mini gummy bears


My mom would love these!!! 

Awww, it is empty :( 

Jessica has a friend! 

Mom M's new pet! 


Jessica's new boyfriend in one "built" guy! 

I don't wanna be a pirate! 

All Lego mural

Justin really likes Legos

He really really does!! 

A Lego man made of Legos! 

I thought that was a weird rock at first. 


Stuffed animals! I'm in heaven! 

At Johnny Rockets! 

My amazing Mocha Fudge shake

Such yummy food!

The waitresses dancing, it was pretty neat!

A duckling! 


The fish were crazy there...

VERY crazy!! 



Next post will be about the Wonder Works Museum!!!!! 



Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. looks like sooo much fun!!!! love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to the Wonderworks in Florida, didn't know they were in other places!

    ReplyDelete