Sunday, December 4, 2011

Hello everyone!

I must say I can hardly believe it is all ready December! It doesn't seem possible that August was almost four months ago!

I am getting very excited about our first Christmas together, Justin and I have a tiny little Christmas tree and we bought a few decorations for our apartment. He even hooked up some speakers for Christmas music! I love Christmas carols and hymns!

I had a Christmas party last week for our teens girls from the Youth Group at our church. We had grab bag gifts, games, a devotion, and we made donuts! The girls had a great time!

Play practice continues for the church's Christmas program this year. It will be in a few weeks and everyone is getting excited!

Well, my camera broke. I am very sad about this! I have been borrowing cameras for imPortant things and will have a special post soon!

God Bless, Rebecca Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. I feel really lost without my camera too...hope you get yours soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stinks about your camera but how fun decorating your house :) We haven't really decorated yet just because it IS LIKE IN THE 70'S!!!!! :) Lol :) Not used to no snow yet! ;) Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 70s huh. You can STILL decorate for Christmas my dear little sister!

    No snow here, but its very chilly. lol

    Love you too Katy!

    ReplyDelete