Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Christmas Play

Justin and I wrote and directed the Christmas play this year for our church! 
This was quite an experience...
Above are some of our teens who played the cast.  
We practiced for several weeks...

Justin, his dad and I worked on props and sets,

I was in charge of the Sheep!

The dress rehearsal 


Our very sweet Angel!

My mother-in-law practicing with our children's choir

Sarah, my special little friend!

My sheep! I kept asking if any of the teens knew who "Lamb Chops" is.
They all gave me a confused look.... lol


Justin's sheep that he drew.

My sister-in-law was our pianist...

Pastor Camp welcoming everyone to the play...

And so the play begins!
Our story followed a shepherd family one the night that Christ was born.

Our teens did a GREAT job!

The Angel appears and announces Christ's birth!

The Children's Choir

The Shepherds going to see Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus.

Joseph and Mary were played by Justin's cousin and his wife, and their little son Jacob played baby Jesus! :)

Our ingenious costumes were...
............................*drum roll please*..........................
.............................................................bathrobes.
lol.

Our Awesome cast featuring 
Trevor! Anna! Sarah! Leah! Jonah! Emily! 
and Mike!!

Well, we are so glad the play went well and is finally done! 

God bless, 
~Rebecca

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment