Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

my youngest siblings
Happy belated Thanksgiving everyone!

Justin and I spent the Thanksgiving dinner with my family. 
I think it was the biggest family gathering for a thanksgiving we ever had! 
I was able to see my Uncle from Maine, which was awesome as I haven't seen Uncle Mark in years!
We had grandparents, an aunt and uncle, cousins and my brother's girl friend over for this special meal!
We played games, ate turkey, had scrumptious peanut butter pie and went for a walk. 

And I am writing all this because sadly I have no photos to share as the batteries died...  

:(

Arghhhhh.

But anyways, a big thanks to my parents and grandma for a great meal!

Anyways life is going great. We had a full week revival conference at church and on Friday night my husband was able to lead a young man to the Lord!! 

I also have fallen prey to that nasty old Cold. Chills, fever, headaches, body-aches, cough...you name it I got the full deal.  Poor Justin, I finally recover from the ankle injury and now I am down again! 
My sweet man has been taking care of me, and my mother-in-law sent some cough drops and the like with a pretty yellow rose.

Awww, thanks to my mom-in-law!


God bless,
~Rebecca

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment