Saturday, November 12, 2011

Another Wedding!

My husband and I just returned from a trip out to Indiana for a wedding...
Our good friends Mark and Melissa are finally wed!
Bride #3 out of four is married!

Back story to the Bride # thing... this photo was taken at the Valentine Banquet of 2011. Only Justin and I were engaged at that time... by May the other three couples were engaged and one by one getting married!

The Three brides! I am in center, Yesse at left, and Melissa at right.

Melissa had us get this photo to celebrate... one more couple to wed in January!
I will have to write a post sometime and explain how special "The Four Brides" story is!

God bless, 
~Rebecca
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Rebecca -- Love the ring photo! Bride looked lovely and it seems like you had a wonderful time.

    Your blog seems to intermittently "shut down" fyi -- For the last week or so (-ish?) it would say "blog has been removed" when the site was accessed. Thought you might want to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE her dress! It looks so modest and feminine!! That picture of the three of you smooching is great too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my, Rebecca! Disregard my previous comment I think I had the address wonky in my address book... Not sure because I am CONVINCED it worked sometimes but Katy helped me out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is such a blessing to see young christian ladies dressing modest even for their weddings and holding fast to their convictions :) God is so very good to us :) Love you dear mom :)

    ReplyDelete