Sunday, November 20, 2011

Indiana Trip


These photos are from our trip to Indiana for a friend's wedding. 

Our trip began with a VERY LONG car ride... a little under 14 hours. 

We saw many beautiful farms and landscapes on the trip.

What better gas station to stop at when you are two newly wed couples going to a wedding?? 
:) As far as I know these aren't in New England. 

We FINALLY stopped for dinner around 9:45. 
I will spare you the very long story of trying to find a place to eat. Two words-- old GPS!

 Kris and Yessenia- the one month newly weds!

Justin and I the three month newly weds!

We finally made it to Indiana at midnight! 
The next evening was the wedding rehearsal


 
 Bride and Groom at the rehearsal! 
Melissa and Mark!

 at the rehearsal dinner... Justin was a groomsman.


 Tipton, Indiana

 Look at how flat the street is! Not like that in New England.

 The following afternoon Justin and I went to the church, I was able to help out the Bride and her girls while my Husband was with the groom getting ready.

I love this photo! 

The gorgeous bride... 
*side note* 
You can look drop-dead gorgeous in a modest wedding dress.

The groom and company

College sweethearts finally married!!

Believe it or not, Yesse's husband and my own decided
to drive back home the night of the wedding!

We girls were not exactly entirely excited by the notion.
BUT we went along with it...

:)

 We did get to see the sun rise!
note my panoramic shot

Sunrise!
We made it home around 11am... and went straight to sleep! 

The trip was alot of fun, and I enjoyed seeing the wedding and Indiana!

God bless, 
~Rebecca

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pictures. Thank you for sharing. I will be making a trip to Indianapolis (from Buffalo, NY)on Wednesday to visit my brother for Thanksgiving. Indiana is a beautiful state!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete