Thursday, September 29, 2011

Married Life


Justin and I have been married a little over a month and a half now, and it has been wonderful! 
I know I am still in a newly-wed bliss mode, granted!

I must admit I am surprised by marriage as I thought adjustment to each other was going to be hard. We have been adjusting really well, those 2 years of courtship really paid off!

Has everything been perfect?  No, not perfect. We still have our ups and downs, just like we did when we were courting. Justin is always there to comfort and encourage me... and I do the same for him. 
 Justin has been a terrific husband! I can't brag enough! 
I have yet to meet anyone as loving and patient as him!

Having my own home is absolutely awesome! I love having our own kitchen, our own laundry room, our own living-room! God has been so good to us- people gave us furniture,lamps, and moving help and my parents bought us a washing machine and a dryer!   



Now, a topic I don't write much about but...

Now some may wonder how it was going from no-touching courtship to marriage....
Was it a shock? Nope.
We received excellent counseling on marriage and intimacy. 
Intimacy has been wonderful.  


I love being married!!
~Rebecca



Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha...love the intimacy comment. People think that you will be "dysfunctional" or something when you go from a no-touch situation to marriage. I used to have people tell me that "you wouldn't buy a car without test driving it first would you???". I wish I could tell them just how wonderful it was to get married as a PURE couple. You and Justin are living proof of that and you will have NO REGRETS for it either. Glad things are going so well for you guys!! :)

    ReplyDelete