Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My Wedding- Getting Ready & Pre Ceremony

My dress and shoes.

It took almost two hours to curl my hair I have so much!!

My good friend Yesse did the makeup for us. (she is getting married soon too!!)

We had alot of fun that morning!

One of my bridesmaids helping me with my necklace

Almost ready! We girls prepared for the wedding at my grandmother's house.

my littlest sister gives me a kiss!!

My sisters! Stephanie was my jr. bridesmaid and Katelyn was the flower girl

Justin's mom pinning on his boutonniere

My handsome groom!!

my wedding coordinator- Crystal pinning on my brother's bout. 
She did an AWESOME job coordinating!

Dad pinning on my little brother's bout. Caleb was the ring bearer.

My husband's family!! His dad was our best man.

Groomsmen Mark P. and Mike E. 
My brother Jeremiah handed out programs.

Groomsmen Bruce S. and my brother Collin, 
My brother Matthew is also in this picture, he handed out programs too!

I LOVE this photo!! All three of us sisters!

My wedding went unbelievably smooth with only a few minor problems, one of which was -my veil kept getting caught on the rhinestones on my dress! We tried hairspray to keep it from sticking!
The veil was very special to me, as it is from my mother's wedding. 25 years ago she wore this veil. 

Jordan trying to fix my hair after the veil problem.

Seeing my gorgeous bouquet for the first time!

My mom and grandmother

For my sister's hair we had flowers down the back of her braid. We had seen "Tangled" a few months before the wedding and she loved that movie. When I suggested doing her hair like Rapunzel she was so excited! I think it came out really pretty!

Jordan, Haley, and Jessica looking gorgeous in their gowns!!

Jessica- sister of the groom,  Galina, maid of honor- my dear friends!
Jordan, friend of the bride, Haley, friend of the bride

Jessica organized the seating charts, and headed up the music for the wedding, Galina did the bridal shower and helped with set up/decorating. Jordan did most of the work for the bridesmaid gowns, and Haley helped with the reception. All my girls made this wedding special!


Mom and Dad! I love you both!



My sister had a mini version of my bouquet. :)

Almost time!

Ceremony pictures coming soon!
God bless,
~Rebecca

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. Your wedding looked lovely and you looked so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your wedding dress, so pretty. and modest.

    congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it. i absolutely L-O-V-E your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember my wedding morning too...it was LOADS of fun. FULL of emotions and excitement. Looks like you were pretty calm too! I was bawling my eyes out 1/2 hour before I walked down the aisle. It was pretty awful...don't ask me why I was crying though. LOL! Can't wait to see more pictures. Glad you are giving us a detailed account of the day...so fun!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The whole gang looks awesome! I hope you had a wonderful ceremony and I wish you and the family happy holidays. I am getting married soon myself in one of the DC wedding venues and the preparations are really exciting. Next year will be the first year of the rest of life!

    ReplyDelete