Monday, September 26, 2011

Honeymoon- Last Day at Sea


The last day of our cruise we sailed home.

We surrounded by open sea all day!

We tried a unique white cake.

It was very yummi!
In the afternoon there was a chocolate buffet! They even had chocolate sushi!!
(yuk!)
This was an ice-cream swan

Later on we sat up on the top deck and enjoyed some sun. There was no one else on that deck! 
We did devotions together, it was so nice!


Later on Justin wanted to try sushi...with me. 
I was brave but I just couldn't eat it!!

We headed out on deck at evening to see the sunset

I love my man!!

We actually did watch the sunset...eventually! :)

It was so beautiful
Right after the sun set....
The night and day meet.
We had our last supper in the fine dining

It was very good!!
We found a walrus that night!!

The next day we came home.

The cruise was wonderful and our honeymoon was perfect!!

God bless, 
~Rebecca
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment