Tuesday, July 25, 2017

4th of July

We celebrated Independence Day with my side of the family this year.

Katelyn and her friend M with the corn!

Caleb looking so cute as usual!

Justin and I went to the dollar store and bought decorations for the picnic. I found this starry wreath and turned it into little crowns for everyone.

A tiny green bee or fly of some sort on my mom's cornflowers

I gotta say he looked pretty cute!

My brother video called us from California. Stephanie is showing off her shirt to him.

After lunch my grandparents came with my cousin L. She was excited to be a patriotic fairy

Everyone enjoying dessert!

My little cousin is too cute!

We had such a lovely day with nice cool weather!

I hope you all have had a very nice July so far.

Love Rebecca



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment