Thursday, August 31, 2017

Stuff and Things


My absence from this blog for about a month now was unintentional and partly due to boredom I suppose. I don't think blogging is quite as popular now as it was when I first started and it does occasionally feel like I'm talking into a empty room. I used to get reader interaction all the time which made blogging quite enjoyable for me but now it's very rare. 

I still have lots of thoughts I'd love to share on current events and topics but I'm hesitant to attract negative attention because of the opinions I have. Not to mention anything you write on the internet stays forever, and some people LOVE to dredge up old and abandoned ideas people have expressed in the past and harass them. Because people obviously have no ability to change their opinion on something after 5+ years (*sarcasm*)

Anyways, I hope to be posting again soon once I get over this complaining mood 😐


Love, Rebecca


Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. I'm still enjoying your blog and pics after years of reading! I'm an Oregonian in the healthcare field with a 2 year old daughter. We are different but I like the way you see the world. I hope you keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy your blog and hope you will continue. Express your opinions and let the negative people just roll off your back. I was worried maybe you've been sick so hopefully that's not been the case!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog. I don't comment much, but I check in every other week or so. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still enjoying your posts after years of reading! I live on the west coast, come from a small family (just one sib), I'm not especially religious, and dated my husband for 8 years before marriage. So sure we are different but it's really fun to read about your life and see your photos. Please keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading your blog though I've never commented before (sorry!). I'm 25 and a grad student finishing up my formal schooling this year at long last. I started reading waaaay back on your old blog back before you got married. We come from sort of similar backgrounds - I was also homeschooled and am pretty conservative Christian which was part of why I started reading. Anyway, I'm sorry for never commenting before but will try to now. :)

    -Maria

    ReplyDelete