Friday, September 9, 2016

Jeremiah is 16?!

 My "little" brother  just turned 16 years old on the last day of August! I say "little" because he has been taller than me for a couple years now. I have a feeling he might end up being the tallest one in my family.

 Caleb photobombing. Just look at that hilarious face!

 Katelyn was taking photos too.

The youngest of my siblings and they are both very close to being preteens.

I remember when this little guy was born! He is growing up so fast.

Katey's hair is so long! 

 Silly faces! 

Caleb and Matt made an illusion

 It looks pretty creepy! It's crazy that some people CAN bend like this no problem! My back hurts just thinking about it!



With the birthday boy!

 Justin and I got Jeremiah a book and a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles vinyl figurine. These figurines make awesome gifts in my opinion. My siblings have asked for Dr. Who themed gifts next year.


Jeremiah requested peanut butter pie for his birthday cake... or should I say birthday pie?


A great big Happy Birthday to my little brother! I can't wait to see what the next year will have in store for you! 

Love your big sis, Rebecca
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment