Wednesday, September 7, 2016

I Got to See Haley!

One of my dear childhood friends visited my state recently and I was able to spend Saturday afternoon with her. I have known her since I was nine years old! Her family moved out-of-state almost 10 years ago.

We spent the time reminiscing about all our childhood memories and antics. Her family had a big old box stuffed with dress up costumes and buckets of Plamobil that I remember digging through. We had so much fun making up stories and using our imaginations. I remember watching Madeline cartoons together and reading I Spy books. I have so many awesome memories!

It was pretty awesome to catch up and talk. We went to a local pet store that has a a ton of fish and one giant 300 gallon tank with large fish. Seeing all the beautiful colors and types of fish was fun. 


Our time together was way too short but I loved every minute of it. I think my favorite part was just being able to give her a hug!

Love, Rebecca

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment