Friday, June 3, 2016

Memorial Day



Every year on Memorial Day my in-laws have a picnic in their backyard. It had started raining that morning so tarps were set up as make-shift canopies.

My brother, Sarah and my nephew came too! I was so excited to see them. 

Everyone that came brought something for the picnic.

Shadow sleeping right in front of the tables where the food was laid out. 

Look at this little cutie!

Around 2pm or so the sun started to peak out from behind the rain clouds

The little kids getting water after running around and playing together

Playing with bubbles

The lady with the American flag shirt is a pen-pal of mine. 

Last year this little guy wasn't quite here yet! His mom was 9 months along and he was born a couple weeks after Memorial Day

Nimbus found the most comfortable spot I guess

After the picnic Collin and Sarah stopped by our place for dinner before they went home.

Our Memorial Day was very nice and I only wish it hadn't been so brutally humid out. To me that is worse than it being hot- I'd rather it be hot instead of humid out. 

Love, Rebecca

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment