Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Lost To a Virus



Hello everybody! 

I have been away from blogging recently due to a virus on my laptop. My husband and I have been trying everything, even brought it to a repair shop but it appears to be a lost cause. The laptop is 7 years old so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised that it has finally bit the dust. 

I'm thankful that all of my photos and documents were on my external hard drive so I haven't lost those. I have a LOT of photos and it would be devastating to lose them. 

I am currently using my husband's old laptop for now. I am still able to edit photos but it is also an old laptop and the editing program runs as fast as a snail stuck in molasses.

I hope my readers are all doing well, and that the summer will be a wonderful one for you!

Hopefully I can start blogging more regularly with this laptop of Justin's. 

Love, Rebecca
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment