Saturday, June 25, 2016

Waterfall and Baby Geese

A few weeks ago Justin and I went out to a park in the early morning so I could take some photos


It had rained briefly so I was able to get this beautiful shot of a leaf with rain drops on it.

I also found a single crab arm. Oddly enough it was up on a hill and not that close to the river. I wonder how it got up there.




I was busy snapping photos of the river when I spotted a family of geese swimming by. I started snapping photos

To my absolute surprise the geese started swimming closer to shore.

Imagine how excited I was when they actually came up on the shore and I was able to get a few closer shots

I had just watched "Fly Away Home" the day before so I was pretty excited to see some baby geese.

I did get hissed at by one of the adult geese so I backed up a little bit and kept my distance. I didn't want to upset Momma or Poppa Goose.

Look at those adorable little fuzz balls!

I have to say that seeing these baby geese really made my day! What better way to start off your morning?

Love, Rebecca

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pictures! I like the dew drops on the leaf. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete