Sunday, January 24, 2016

One Very Crazy Thursday


This past Thursday my mom and dad took a trip to the ER. My dad was having chest pains and numbness in his arms. Justin was able to drop me off at my parent's house to stay with my youngest siblings before he made the hour long drive to his job. I spent the day with my brothers and sisters while we waited for news from my mom. 

The staff at the hospital did a catheter on my dad and everything looked clear. There is no blockage or build up in his heart or arteries. Dad was able to return home around 5pm. My brother Brandon bought a pizza for the family, and my brother Collin and his family brought me home. It was a stressful day but it was awesome to see everyone pitch in to help my mom and dad. 


The kids and I made cards and decorated the chalkboard for dad. Katelyn's card was my favorite! 
Matt asked her,"Why is dad not wearing a shirt?" 
Kat replied, "To show of his buff!!" 


My dad is going to be seeing a cardiologist in February. 
I am so thankful that my dad is home. He seems to be doing ok so far. I am a bit impatient that we have to wait a few weeks for the cardiologist appointment for him, but I'm hoping that it won't be too hard for the doctors to figure out what is going on.

We appreciate all your prayers! 
Love, Rebecca

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. How is your dad doing? Been thinking of you all and praying for good health and healing!

    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad is doing very well. He is having an appointment with a cardiologist this week. Hopefully we will find out what happened. Thank you for your prayers Lea!

    ReplyDelete