Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Christmas Day 2015


My parents' Christmas tree

My grandparents along with Uncle Kurt and Mark came to visit us on Christmas day!

Short sleeves on Christmas day? In New England? Yup it was a balmy 56 degrees Fahrenheit here. For those not used to northern temps that is pretty warm for December. 

Waiting patiently to open gifts

Dad and Katey

Everyone trying to cram into the living room

Matthew made Justin and I a cute ornament 

Uncle Kurt

Mark opening a present

My mom crocheted me this awesome hat

A beautiful bag from my family

Justin made a bow tie out of wrapping paper

Grandma "throwing out" the wrapping paper

My family gave my grandparents this really pretty wall art.

Mom reading a special Aunt-Pam themed letter. 

Look who got a Frozen doll!

Awwww

A Frozen tee shirt? Someone is excited!

Jeremiah is getting tall!

Caleb doesn't like Ninja Turtles.... does he? (yes, yes he does)

More Frozen?? lol


We had a very exciting Christmas in 2015. A furball joined my world, I gained a nephew and it was so warm we had the windows open! I really enjoyed the holidays in 2015. I think the baby being on the way/arriving made the Thanksgiving to Christmas time an amazing and memorable time for my whole family. 

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas season, and I wish you all wonderful new year! 

Love, Rebecca

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment