Thursday, January 14, 2016

Visiting Collin and Sarah...and My Nephew Too!

Last week Justin and I made dinner for Collin and Sarah. I was very excited to spend some time with my brother and his wife, and to hold my nephew some more! 

 Sarah has been recovering fairly well. A few bumps along the way but nothing too serious. 
Motherhood looks very good on her!

I still can't believe I'm an aunt! 
When I hold this little guy it boggles my mind that this baby is my little brother's son. 

Baby Collin has been doing very well and gained back his birth weight. Collin and Sarah are learning how to adjust their new schedules and adjust to parenthood. I think it is pretty adorable seeing them being parents.  

Justin is getting more and more comfortable holding Baby Collin. We were playing a game while he held the baby. It is pretty cute to see my husband embracing his new Uncle-hood (is that a term?? lol)

Collin and Baby Collin <3 

I can't express how exciting this has been welcoming this new little life into our family. We haven't had a baby around for quite some time now and it is so nice to hold a newborn again. My mom is totally loving being a grandma!! :)

Love, Rebecca




Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment