Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Justin is 27!


January 24th is a big day around here!

 To start off with why it is such a big day -my husband turned 27.
We had a little birthday party at his parents' home with his grandparents and his aunt.

I can't believe I met this guy for the first time when he was just 18 years old! Time does fly for sure. 


*********************************************************************


My sister Stephanie shares the same day for her birthday as well. She turned 17 this year! She is very camera shy though so I don't have any photos to share. We got her a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles figurine of her favorite character. I can't believe she is 17 now, I was 10 years old when I met her.

*******************************************************************


January 24th is also Collin and Sarah's wedding day. They celebrated their 1st anniversary together... 


 ...and they had a very special little baby boy to celebrate with them! Collin Levi turned 1 month old on January 24th. He is doing very well and is one cute baby! 

Love Rebecca










Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Goodness! That's a lot of good things on one day!
    Happy Birthday to Justin and Stephanie and Happy Anniversary to Collin and Sarah.

    Man, the years go fast, don't they?

    Lea

    ReplyDelete