Tuesday, December 29, 2015

I'm an Auntie!

My nephew is finally here! He was 5 days late, and arrived at 7lbs 12oz. He was born around 5pm on Christmas Eve! 

They named him Collin after my brother. 

I met him Christmas morning.

I met my baby brother for the first time when I was 4 and here I am 22 years later meeting his son.

He looks a lot like my brother did as a newborn. Less hair though!

Tiny little toes!

The beautiful Momma! Sarah had a very long labor but is recovering well. She is a trooper!

My mom meeting her grandson for the first time. 

My dad is a grandpa now!
My youngest siblings meeting their nephew. A lot of proud aunts and uncles!

Great Grandma enjoying the feeling of a tiny little baby in her arms. 

Our family is so excited to have a little baby around again.

I'm a proud Auntie!

Justin has very little experience with newborn so he was nervous about holding Baby Collin.

Justin holding his nephew

He did a great job even if he was nervous!

My mom crocheted this little "Minion" outfit for the baby.  

Molly meeting her new member of the family. 

I'm eager to visit Collin and Sarah again soon so I can hold my nephew again! 


Thankyou to everyone who has been praying for Sarah during her pregnancy. We really appreciated all of them! 

Love a brand new Auntie, 
Rebecca
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. I was so hoping to see baby photos! Congratulations to Collin and Sarah! And we'll pray for a speedy and good recovery for Sarah - long, hard labors are the pitts!

    Enjoy that new little one! He's such a cutie! Such a wonderful Christmas present for your family.
    And Happy New Year!

    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, he is so cute! Congratulations!! You guys look like you are over the moon excited...so happy for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your family, and most especially to the new mama and daddy! He's beautiful and looks just like his mommy! With all those aunts and uncles, that boy will want for nothing. Your mom looks the happiest of any photos I've ever seen of her! Babies do wonderful things. Enjoy that precious gift!

    ReplyDelete