Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas- My Nephew Will Be Here Soon!


I hope everyone enjoys their celebrations today and tomorrow!


My sister-in-law Sarah is currently in labor.
 We are hoping the baby arrives today! He was due the 19th but apparently he really wants to be a Christmas baby.  

 We have had Oliver for two weeks now and he is doing very well. 

Since my siblings are on Christmas break this week I got some visitors for lunch on Tuesday! 

Justin had a few friends/cousins over the other night for a mini Christmas party.   

Justin was busy baking coconut pies last night

I made some chocolate bark.  

Here's hoping my nephew arrives soon! Merry Christmas everyone! 

Love, Rebecca

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Hoping Sarah and Baby (and your dear brother too!) are doing well.

    Merry Christmas, Rebecca and Justin!
    Lea

    ReplyDelete