Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Christmas Eve

Every year on Christmas Eve my mother-in-law's side of the family has a family reunion. Not everyone was able to come this year and I was sick so it was not as awesome as previous years but it was still nice to see people who live out-of-state.

My in-law's dog Shadow is sadly really starting to show his age now and has been dealing with "Old Dog Disease" (Canine Vestibular) . He still is a big sweetie pie.  

All of Uncle Dave's kids. Two of the youngest boys were shorter than me when I first met Justin!

My mother-in-law made these amazing kebobs.

Leah and Jessica

Enjoying all the food

She wasn't a fan of the camera

Justin and his cousin Jesse playing "Exploding Kittens"

We brought Oliver along so my mother-in-law could see him. Everyone fell in love with his blue eyes! 

Love, Rebecca


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment