Saturday, October 31, 2015

Sarah's Baby Shower

 The centerpieces at each table were these adorable little feeder fish! The theme was nautical so these little guys certainly fit! 

 Katy (and Caleb) were such big helpers getting the tables all set and pretty! We couldn't have done it without them! 

 A big shout out to my husband for all his help setting up!

Little decorations everywhere

 Here comes the Mommy-to-be with her sister and mom! 

 Caleb was eager to show Sarah all of his hard work!

Sarah with her older sister Jeanette and her mom

All of our guests!

 Playing a game

 Mrs. Diane M. gave a wonderful little devotional with a few hilarious stories of her own child-raising years

The cake! 

 All the little kids that were at the shower were so fascinated and excited by the fish! 

 Sarah's mom and sister taking pictures!

     Sarah's best friend Rebekah was such a big help at the shower and it was awesome to see her again!  

 Opening the gifts! Don't worry though I'm not posting the pictures of all of them. Way too many!!

A sock monkey hat with matching booties from Justin and I. 
I wish I could say that I'm amazing at crocheting but sadly I am not, this is the work of a very talented pastor's wife I know. 

 My mom however is talented with sewing and crocheting! My mom said she started this blanket the day after Sarah told her she was going to be a grandma!

 Minion hat also made by my mom- see I told you she was talented!

Adorable little hat and jacket made by Sarah's Mom. This little boy is going to be so spoiled with such crafty-minded grandmas!

 My grandma with one of her grandbabies

 Look how adorable this diaper cake is!

Corsage I made thanks to Pinterest. 

 Mrs. C. made this adorable quilt- look at those bright colors!!

 Grandmas-to-be! 

 Future aunties.Our nephew is going to be soooo spoiled


A big thank you to all the people who helped us get ready for Sarah's special day. It is so sweet to see how much everyone loves my brother and his wife and how excited they are for the baby to arrive. A good portion of those same people have known Collin since he was born too!  


Love, Rebecca



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment