Sunday, October 4, 2015

Poppa's Birthday!

We recently celebrated my husband's grandpa's birthday!

One of Poppa's great-grandkids showing off his feet

He is too cute!

Some of the grandkids

My father-in-law and Shadow. Shadow is about 12 years old now and is going deaf which is very sad, but he is still such a sweetheart!

Uncle Jess, Aunt Mary Rose, Justin's cousin John and Grandma

We had lasagna!

Everyone enjoying their food.

My sister-in-law Jessica looking on while Grandma holds one of her newest great-grandbabies.

I got to hold Willow too! She is soo tiny!

My father-in-law with one of the little cousins

Willow's big sister Ivy wanted to play basketball too!

The guys playing basketball.

Justin played too!

I actually don't remember if the ball went in the net or not...I guess we will never know!

I happened to notice a female Downy Woodpecker on my mother-in-law's bird feeder. I only got to take one photo before she flew away.



A great big Happy Birthday to Poppa, may you have many more birthdays to come!
Love, Rebecca

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment