Monday, November 2, 2015

My New Glasses!


After waiting anxiously for about a week or so my glasses finally arrived this past Saturday. I think Justin was more excited then I was about their arrival since he opened the package right away and was grinning like crazy when I tried them on.  

I am noticing a difference already, it is mind boggling that I wasn't seeing clearly for a while now. In my opinion the astigmatism is more annoying then the nearsightedness. 

My eyes feel weird when I remove them since everything has that slight blur. I have been doing the "take them off and look, put them on and look" every so often. 

I don't need them all the time which is nice, I could wear them all the time for the astigmatism if I wanted to. I watched a movie the other night and it was so clear!! It's funny that I can see things sharper now that are across the room from me. 

My mom and two of my brothers wear glasses so I will fit right in :)

Love, Rebecca
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Those ar so cute, Rebecca! They are a great shape for your face! Enjoy being able to see better! I actually wore contacts for years and years, and then started wearing my glasses more a couple of years ago. Glasses are really in style right now and have been for a few years, so I've been having fun adding different frames to my collection and wearing them based on my mood. You can find some good deals out there if you want to play around with having more than one pair. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I just got some new glasses this past winter myself. I go every two years when my insurance offers to pay for frames, so it's definitely an event for myself. My boyfriend was very excited to see my new face after two years of the same old pair of glasses. Now just two more years til I'm due for a new pair again!

    Beulah Jackson @ 96th Street Eye Care

    ReplyDelete