Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Collin and Sarah Maternity Portraits!

A couple weeks ago I was able to meet up with my brother and his wife at a park to take their maternity portraits. We had to race the sunset with the photos but I think we hit a beautiful light. I hope you enjoy these photos! 
















*********************************************************************************

Towards the middle end of the photo shoot I was unfortunately stung by a yellow jacket so we had to cut the session short. Later on when we went back to their apartment Sarah made a water and baking soda paste to put on my sting and it actually helped soothe the pain! (thank you to my Mom for her advice!!)

 Collin of course wanted to take a photo of Sarah with my big fancy camera

I have a few pictures like this where Collin was goofing off. 

Justin was a good sport and carried all our stuff.  

I had to snap a few pics of the sunlight through the trees. 

The park where we took the photos was setting up for a fair! 

I wish this photo was better quality but it is still pretty cute! 

 December needs to hurry up and get here so I can meet my nephew!! 

Love an impatient auntie-to-be, Rebecca
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment