Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Why Mr. Spider? Why?



So I was lying in my bed yesterday morning- minding my own business when my legs started feeling  itchy all of the sudden. Since we get spiders in the apartment around this time of year that was my first thought- I ripped off my blankets and checked the bed. Didn't see anything unusual.

HOWEVER
A few hours later I discovered a dead spider at the foot of the bed...

( my feelings about  this discovery)

 I noticed my left knee (that had been very itchy for awhile now) was very red and hot to the touch.
 So long story short I think I might have been bit. I took some benadryl and put antibiotic cream on my knee. It's still itchy but the redness went down. 

Now I feel paranoid and my whole body itches like mad. UGH



I HATE SPIDERS IN MY HOUSE. STAY OUTSIDE PLEASE. 

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yuck. I was just talking to some ladies at church about how much I despise spiders!! The conversation came about because one of the ladies had been bitten recently on her belly by a spider while working in her garden. Spider bites are nasty. The thought of them being in my bed, amongst other places makes my skin crawl. At least the one that nibbled you croaked. :)

    ReplyDelete