Thursday, April 16, 2015

Favorite Photos of the Week: Snakes, Vipers and Pythons Oh My!


I have a confession...
I think snakes are kinda cute, especially Ball Pythons.
Chalk it up to my childhood obsession with dragons but some of these little guys are just so stunning to me!

Here are some of my favorite photos of snakes,vipers and pythons that I found online this past week.These photographers do an AMAZING and beautiful job and I especially loved how they captured not only the creepy side- but the cute side of these amazing creatures. Enjoy!


Elegant Bronzeback


Muack! 

Infernalis faceshot


Corn Snake

Piebald Ball Python 



Green Python, Papua New Guinea. by panvorax
Green Python, Papua New Guinea.


*************************************************************
Do you have any animals that you think are just too cute even if they aren't traditionally seen as adorable?
Please leave a comment! 

Love, Rebecca



Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Eeew yuck. LOL! I don't like snakes. At all. :) They are pretty though, makes for some awesome photography!

    ReplyDelete