Tuesday, April 28, 2015

I'm Going to be an Aunt!


A couple weeks ago my little brother Collin called me up and asked if he and Sarah could visit us that night. During their visit they spilled the beans that Sarah was expecting. They hadn't told my parents yet and were waiting for the perfect moment.

Thus followed the two longest weeks of my life as I kept my excitement a secret. 

This past Sunday was Sarah's birthday- and while opening gifts she pulled out some baby clothes- much to my parent's surprise. 


*the clothes are "neutral" according to my brother Collin lol. They don't know the baby's gender yet.


I'm very excited for my brother and his wife- and especially for my mom! She has been dying to be a grandma. Please pray Sarah has a safe and healthy pregnancy and delivery in December. 
Christmas is going to be busy this year!

Love, Rebecca





Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! So happy for your family. Nieces and nephews are SO fun...have fun preparing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, they didn't waste any time! It sounds like your grandpa (or someone) is concerned about their living situation -- will they buy a home? I can't imagine having a baby living in an apartment -- yikes. Hope things work out for them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my Grandma worries about everything lol.

      Delete