Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Update!

Hello readers! 
I didn't intend to take a hiatus but with my Aunt's passing I didn't really feel like blogging much, and then Justin came down with the flu. I have been meaning to update on here but time just passed on by! 

The funeral was very emotional for my family and for my Aunt's family. However it was also a very beautiful celebration of her life. Being born with a heart condition always meant that Aunt Pam's health would always be fragile. There were many times she almost passed away but God pulled her through. In 1997 it seemed like we were certainly going to lose her when God provided a much needed heart transplant. That heart allowed her 18 more years with us. People who receive heart transplant rarely make it past 15 years after the surgery, so we were VERY blessed that God let us have her in our lives for so long. 

My mother is taking this loss very hard, Pam was her best friend and the sister she never had. I am doing my best to comfort my mom but I know there is not much I can do. I pray and hope that she can grieve and find some peace. 

Justin is still on the mend. Your prayers are appreciated. 

Love, Rebecca
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment