Friday, March 20, 2015

Prayer Request- My Grandpa


Hello readers! 

I have a prayer request to share with you, my awesome Grandpa is currently in ICU after complaining about chest pains. My Grandma took him to the ER last night and he was admitted due to very low blood pressure. My Grandpa is diabetic and has been on dialysis for over 6 months now.

Grandpa B. is my mom's father. He is 83 years old and quite the character. Please pray that he will recover / doctors figure out why he has chest pains.
Thankyou!! 



******************************************************
Update:
Due to complications my grandpa will be having open heart surgery and have a bypass done. He has coronary heart disease and at risk for a heart attack Please pray!

**********************************************************************
Update 3/21/15
My grandfather's open heart surgery is scheduled for Monday morning. He will be staying in the hospital over the weekend, as he has had two minor heart attacks in the past few days. Please pray that the surgery goes smoothly and that he heals quickly with no complications.




Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. PRAYING!!!!
    And sending long-distance hugs,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for your grandpa, his surgical team, and all of your family from here in Seattle!

    ReplyDelete