Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Our Christmas Eve -2014

On Christmas Eve it is a tradition in my husband's family for everyone to get together at his grandparents' home. There were a lot of little kids this year and I loved playing with them. I hope you enjoy the photos!

Miss Ladybug kept greeting everyone as "Hi Cousin!"
It was very cute! She is almost two and I can't believe how much she has grown!

Justin's Uncle with one of his daughters.

Grandma and Poppa- the cutest little old couple ever!

Miss Ladybug was fascinated with the mirror doors.

I asked her "Where is your nose?" she ran to the mirror and pointed at her reflection's nose.

Playing Ring-Around-the-Rosie.

The older cousins playing Dutch Blitz.

Justin and I!

It was raining on Christmas Eve here and Shadow took a run outside. He was soaked!

Always a puppy at heart.

Leah, Jessica and Abby

My mother-in-law had little snowflakes on her house plants- so cute!

Grandma showing Miss Ladybug the lizards.

She was very fascinated by them!

It was so nice to visit with everyone. Most of Justin's family are out of state so we don't see them very often.

Mike being Mike.

Justin has a Connect 4x4 set and Miss Ladybug loved dumping out the pieces and putting them back in.

Of course the game pieces made fashionable rings too.

Jessica helping!

So many people in such a small room- but it was awesome!

Jessica sharing a moment with Shadow.


So that was my Christmas Eve. My back behaved for the most part, I did end taking a nap and I think that helped prevent too much soreness. Learning to adjust to the back is taking time but I'm getting there!

I will be posting about our Christmas day soon!


Do you have any special traditions for Christmas Eve? Please share in the comments below! I would love to hear about your traditions :)


Love, Rebecca

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. That looks like so so much fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. after Christmas Eve service we enjoy a pinic dinner in the car and drive around and look at christmas lights. Our 12 year old is autistic and this helps calm him down as well.

    ReplyDelete