Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy New Year!


Hello readers! A great big Happy New Years to you all. 
I can hardly believe it's 2015...seems like yesterday it was 2007 and I was finishing up high school! Has it really been almost 8 years since then? It seems so long yet so short at the same time. 

2014 was a fairly good year for me I would say. I didn't have as much trouble with my depression which is really awesome!! I'm so happy that the medication is actually working. I get my moments once in a while but it is nowhere near how bad and dark I used to get. It is so wonderful to NOT feel constantly worthless, sad and frustrated. I can't describe how nice it is. When my depression was at its worse I was so miserable. It's like a headache that just won't leave. Annoying and painful. 

I started off 2015 in a scary way though. One of the windows in our home is open at night to let some fresh air in, and it faces the parking lot of our apartment complex. Well long story short with the cold weather people have been warming up their cars, meaning the exhaust comes pouring into our apartment while we are sleeping apparently. I woke up last Friday with a terrible headache and I couldn't keep my breakfast down. I didn't know why. It wasn't until the next morning I suddenly realized I was reacting to the carbon monoxide that was coming into my home. I do feel stupid for not realizing it sooner... and that window is now staying shut. So I started off this year with quite the adventure...almost getting carbon monoxide poisoning...yay.

I'm ok though now so I hope I don't make anyone worry! Hopefully the rest of 2015 isn't quite as dramatic, dangerous or scary. 

I will be posting the photos of our Christmas soon. I took an unintentional break from blogging over the Holidays, but I'm back now! 

How was our Christmas and New years? 

Love, Rebecca


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Definitely not a good way to start off the new year but I'm SO glad you are OK and figured out what the trouble was! Whew.

    I hope the rest of the start of the year is much better.

    HUGS and prayers for a wonderful 2015 for you and Justin!
    Lea

    ReplyDelete