Monday, January 19, 2015

Christmas Day 2014

Our Christmas morning was spent exchanging our gifts to each other in front of our little tree. Later on in the day we went to my parents' home to exchange gifts with them.


My adorable youngest siblings with one of their Christmas gifts.

Grandma opening a gift.

Grandpa got a dutch oven!

My siblings are currently very much in love with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles so they were VERY excited about the giant plushies they received.

Collin and Sarah opening their gifts from us, Brandon opening his.

Brandon have us this awesome canvas art. 

Collin and Sarah gave me this cool dragon and castle water fountain.

More gift opening.

Katy showing off her Anna doll.

Caleb loves his turtle plushie.

The kids insisted that mom hold all their plushies.

The lovebirds. (Their wedding is this week!!)

Caleb and Katy want hugs!

We gave the kids a huge bag of playmobil.

Sorting out all the characters! There were so many!! I had found a giant jar of playmobil at a thrift store for $10 and there was about $90 worth of toys in it.
Definitely one of the smartest purchases I ever made and I am so thankful I just happened to see them!

Brandon, Collin, Sarah and Justin playing a board game. 

My little photographer-in-training hard at work. 

Katy loves a Lego set she received from Grandma 

My parents' tree.


*************************************************************
Below are some of the cutest gifts we received!

A lady from my church gave me this adorable Minecraft Piglet plush.

Justin's sister gave him this hilarious shirt.

Justin gave me a wonderful game- Animal Crossing New Leaf for my 3DS. It is so cute!!!

I gave Justin a Minecraft Steve figure and my mom gave me a Minecraft Diamond Sword keychain.

We received many other awesome gifts and it was a wonderful Christmas spent with friends and family.


Love, Rebecca







Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment