Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Collin and Sarah's Wedding Rehearsal

This past Friday we had the wedding rehearsal for my brother Collin and his Fiancee. Our brother Brandon was Collin's best man. 

The adorable flower girl and ringbearer, these two cuties are twins! 

The bridesmaids and maid of honor. 

The very talented musicians. Sarah had chosen a few songs from the 2005 version of Pride and Prejudice. They fit perfectly!  

My Dad and Sarah practicing the walk.

Watching the rehearsal brought back so many memories of my own wedding rehearsal! 

Katy taking pictures- and look at that beautiful french braid Mom gave her! 

Discussing the ceremony.

These two are so cute together!! 

Smiles all around.

We had the rehearsal dinner at my parents' home. 

Collin gave Sarah her wedding gift.

A pet carrier?? 

The cute kitten that Collin gave to Sarah! The kitty is a bit too young to come home yet. They should be picking her up in February! 


We were supposed to head back home after the rehearsal dinner, but an incoming snow storm forced us to stay local. Thankfully my grandparents have a big house and an extra bed! We woke up on Saturday to snow and ice. The weather did cause some delays to the final preparations before the ceremony but by the time we were in the last moments everything started to come together! We had a packed church for the ceremony which I did not expect after all that snow. I know some families were unable to make it due to the weather and they were very sad to miss it. I guess that is something you have to deal with when you have a winter wedding! 


Wedding pictures to follow soon!! 

Love, Rebecca






Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the pictures of the actual wedding! So sweet that your father walked Sarah down the aisle -- couldn't her father be there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Raleigh, I can't wait to share all the photos! It was a BEAUTIFUL wedding!! Family circumstances prevented Sarah's father from being able to walk her down the aisle.

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to more pictures! ;) Looks like it was a beautiful day. ;) I have to say though that I've read your blog since before you got married and I've just realized that I still don't have all your brothers and sisters figured out - for some reason I thought you had two brothers and three sisters. Guess I;m not as observant as I thought!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vivielle! I have 5 brothers and 2 sisters. I'm the oldest and then there are Brandon and Collin, Stephanie, Jeremiah, Matthew, Caleb and Katelyn! Some of my siblings are more camera shy than others so that is why it is easy to get confused! I have a brand new family photo I am going to add to my About Me page soon.

      Delete
  3. How sweet that your dad walked her down the aisle. I didn't see photos of her mother either so can only imagine how hard it was for her to be without parents on her wedding day. Hopefully that's not a permanent sad situation for her. She sure looks like a happy person!

    ReplyDelete