Monday, January 27, 2014

Sorry...

Hello lovely readers,

I'm having a hard time lately about blogging. I don't know if it's merely writer's block, the fact that life is as boring and dreary as a rainy winter day or I'm just too depressed that hinders me from writing. 

I do have ideas for posts but I'm worried that I might write too sad and be all depressing. I don't want to make anybody feel sad because of me! 

Anyways,  I may wait till I am feeling less depressed to write my planned posts. I have a book review, a post about my photography being affected by my health and about a circumstance with a loss in my life that's been hard to deal with. I really do want to write about the things that are less happy because so many of you offer such real and encouraging advice and I love that so much! 

As to my wedding blog- I AM SO STUMPED. I have -no lie- over 10 draft posts that I cannot seem to finish. *sighhhhhhh* 

I hope my lovely readers are having a great week, I miss hearing from you all! 


By the way- Katy from Tales From The Little White House updated her blog about the birth of her second child!! Please go check it out and leave a comment! She has been sick for the past few days and I know she would LOVE a few messages to cheer her up! Being sick is no fun! 

Also, if you are looking for a good give-a-way and review blog I highly recommend Life According to Lina

Love, Rebecca
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. You shouldn't wait to post them if you don't want to. It doesn't matter if you sound sad. Sadness is part of life. It might help you to write about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry you have been down but you know it may help to get it written down and who knows maybe there are people struggling with the same things that need to hear what you have to say?

    Praying for you and love ya! Thanks for the link :) Hugs sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Write about it! Share your sadness! It's one of the most isolating things about being depressed is the feeling of not wanting to drag the rest of the world down with you, but then that just perpetuates the sadness and isolation. Believe me, you are NOT the alone in suffering with depression. And people who care about you, even "just" your online friends, are here to listen and help. I tend to stick to myself, too, when I'm depressed and I know it's not healthy for me. I, too, have always been THAT GIRL who walks into a party and is instantly paranoid that everyone is talking about me or upset that I showed up. I totally understand!

    ReplyDelete