Saturday, January 4, 2014

Christmas Day!



On Christmas morning Justin made us some bacon, cinnamon rolls and roasted potatoes! It was so good! We exchanged gifts with each other afterwards. Justin gave me 4 books, a few gift cards and a VERY soft and fuzzy blanket!

I gave Justin a few books and a pocket knife :)
We later headed to my grandparents' home for Christmas lunch! I hope you enjoy the photos!

I love Christmas cards, they are all so beautiful!

Grandma made a delicious ham  and her amazing mashed potatoes!

My brother's girlfriend Sarah also joined us for the day, it was so very nice to see her again!

My dad and grandma (his mother-in-law)

Dad and I!

After lunch we headed down to the basement to do the gifts

Hey look it's Caleb!

My sisters, Kitty and Stephanie with our cousin "L".

Look at Kitty's face!

Mom and Grandpa!

Kitty got a disney princess doll! She and Stephanie are trying to collect all the disney princess barbies.


Caleb LOVES  Monsters Inc and Monsters University


Jeremiah loves Mario!


Matthew got a Sulley Plushie! (Do you see Collin in the back? lol)


Brandon gave Kitty a giant pink teddy bear!


Justin and I in front of grandma's tree


Youngest and oldest! I adore her so much


Kitty was so excited about her Tiana doll!


After dessert at Grandma's house we stopped at mom and dad's. My parents gave us some Studio Ghibli movies!


Collin gave Justin this funny hat and a really cool salt rock lamp


Collin and Sarah!


My favorite Christmas gift was from my little brother Matthew, he gave us a new star for our Christmas tree


I love it!

I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas!

Love, Rebcca






Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment