Wednesday, June 5, 2013

What a Weekend!


Hello Everybody!

I had an incredibly packed week! 
Last Wednesday I saw a doctor about my panic attacks. On Thursday we picked up Galina from the airport- she lives down south now, but was able to visit us for an extended weekend. On Friday we visited my grandpa for his birthday (83!)  and Janierra before she went back home to Georgia. On Saturday I had a photoshoot....and passed out during said photoshoot. On Sunday I was pretty much out-of-commission and really wiped out from Saturday, but we did have friends over Sunday evening after church for food and games. On Monday we went out shopping and to Cracker Barrel and on Tuesday we dropped Lina off at the airport for her flight home. 

I will be getting into more details about all of the events but for now I hope you all had a great week! 




God bless, 
~Rebecca
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment