Saturday, June 8, 2013

Galina's Visit!

My best friend from my childhood was able to visit and stay with Justin and I for an extended weekend! She used to live in my state until her family moved to Maryland back in 2008. We keep in touch and have visited each other once in awhile. Galina was also my maid of honor at my wedding :)

We picked her up at the airport on Thursday and spent the evening together, on Friday Galina and our mutual friend Janierra went to a local amusement park for the afternoon. We picked them up later on to take them out to dinner.

Either the food looks REALLY GOOD or Galina and Janierra didn't want their picture taken....

There's my beautiful girls!

Justin and I ... gotta love his cheesy smiles....

Janierra was leaving for her hometown in Georgia the next day as she has graduated college, so we decided to get a few photos together

Janierra was a HUGE blessing when I was planning my wedding and one of the dearest friends I made during college. I am sad to see her go.

Lina and I!







While we were goofing off and taking pictures Justin was reading his Kindle....




Janierra being Janierra.... <3







The last photo of all three of us together.

By now Janierra and Galina are long gone to their home states, I will miss them dearly!

God bless,
~Rebecca


Galina has a give-a-way blog! Check it out here at Life According to Lina 
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, such a fun looking group of girls there. :) LOVE the pictures and you have quite a patient guy...ha ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what fun!

    Thanks for sharing - you three are so lovely!

    Lea

    ReplyDelete