Saturday, February 11, 2012

Our New Car!

Here it is, our new-to-us car! 

We have been searching for a car since we got married and the Lord led us to this little Kia Sephia. 
This means we have a car that is good on gas and....... I will be learning to drive soon. 
Yes, I will admit it, I do not know how to drive. 
My dad took me out for driving lessons a few times about 5 years ago, but I was scared, very scared. I was so scared in fact that I avoided anymore driving lessons.

I am still very nervous about driving. I would appreciate your prayers for me when I start learning!!! 

God bless, 
~Rebecca
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. I do not drive either. I do wonder if I will end up getting married before I learn completely. Obviously, it can be done, so I'm not too worried. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, was very nervous when I first started learning how to drive! It took me months before I could leave our little village and get out onto the main highway, but I got there! It’s just a matter of getting used to the feel of the wheel, and building up the courage. Don’t rush yourself, and don’t pressure yourself to learn quickly – that won’t do your nerves any good. Just remember to stay calm and use your mirrors. The best lesson I learned from driving lessons is that it’s always better to be a defensive driver than an offensive driver. Congratulations on your new car, and have fun driving!

    Stelle Courney

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s perfectly okay to have been nervous the first few times that you went on driving lessons. It’s a big responsibility to be behind the wheel of any vehicle. You’re not just responsible for your own safety; you’re also responsible for the safety of your passengers. You also are accountable for your fellow drivers and any pedestrians out on the road while you’re driving. Just remember to relax and take deep breaths. The best advice I can give you is to use your mirrors. They are there to help you get a better view of the world around you. Good luck, and congrats on the new car!

    J. Perrera

    ReplyDelete