Thursday, February 16, 2012

6 months!

This past Sunday was our 6 month mark!! 

I still can hardly believe that we are finally married!
 (let alone the fact that we actually made it through the wedding planning!!)

I love my man, and I am so thankful that we are together! 

We spent our first Valentine's day by watching a romantic comedy, we went to Dunkin Donuts for heart shaped donuts and Justin gave me beautiful plant with pink flowers on it! :) 

Good news! My Grandpa is finally home!

God bless, 
~Rebecca
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! You are half way to a whole year! YAY! The right one is sooo worth waiting for. :)

    So glad to hear your grandpa is feeling better...praise the Lord! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Six months already!!! That is so awesome! I love you girl!

    Also I tagged you on my blog and would love it you would check it out! :)
    Blessings!
    Katy

    ReplyDelete