Saturday, February 11, 2012

Ankles...

 So.... much to my chagrin my ankle has been acting up lately. (for new readers I twisted it badly this past autumn)

We have been wrapping it and putting heat on it. It hasn't hurt for a while so I am thinking that I must have done something to strain it.

At least my Ace Bandage loves me!!! lol. 



Also, please pray for my grandpa as he has been in and out of ICU.
Please also pray for my father-in-law as he pulled as muscle in his back VERY badly and has been in severe pain.

Enough sad news though, good news is-
We finally have a car! We have been looking for one since we got married, and this past week the Lord finally led us to the right one! Hooray!
God bless, 
~Rebecca
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy...hope you ankle feels better really soon! Praying for all the aches and pains for EVERYONE to go away too. :) Congrats on the car as well...vehicles are needful and there's nothing like having a new set of wheels!! :)

    ReplyDelete