Sunday, January 22, 2012

Picnik

There is a great photo-editing website called "Picnik"
 that has announced it will be closing this April. 

I personally am very sad as I use Picnik ALOT. 
I know many people complain that only Jr High girls use the site to put cutesy little hearts all over photos of their boyfriend....however the site does come in handy to make good photos simply gorgeous. 

I use Picnik mostly to adjust exposure on my photos, or to correct colors. Cropping, rotation, resizing... stuff like that. I even used the site to design my blog title. 

Anyways.... 
if you like Picnik as much as I do, 
and don't want to see it shut down, you can sign a petition 


You can visit Picnik HERE



God bless, 
~Rebecca


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. This was sad news. LOL I love picnik and use it sometimes to edit pictures from my photo shoots!
    The site says they're going to Google+. I wonder if it will stay somewhat the same and if it will still be free. Have you heard anything about that? I couldn't find anything else about it.

    ~Kristi

    ReplyDelete